In the cooking world, Stephanie Alexander has certainly made a splash. She rose to prominence as a cook, food writer and restaurateur, but perhaps the biggest accomplishment is the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation she began in 2001.
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation grew out of Stephanie’s passion for growing her own fruit and vegetables. She wanted to share this love of gardening, so she took the program to schools across Australia, and now you can find out for yourself what makes gardening so great with her range of gardening tools and kitchen accessories.
From hand rakes to vegetable sacks, and tea towels to chopping boards, the Stephanie Alexander collection will help encourage you to enjoy your time in the garden and kitchen, alike. She believes that there’s no greater joy than sharing food, conversation and some conversation around the table and we tend to agree!
Acacia End Grain Wood Chopping Board features:
- Designed by Stephanie Alexander.
- Made from end grain acacia wood and brass.
- Small wooden chopping board featuring a brass handle and brass detailing around the outer edge.
- High-end grain wood will not mark, warp or splinter.
- Durable, sturdy construction.
- Wipe clean with a warm, soapy cloth (please do not soak).
- Please note: Copper will darken and tarnish with use and age, so to maintain its warm glow, you can polish it with a special copper cleaner.
Dimensions: 35cm (w) x 25cm (l) x 5cm (h).