In the cooking world, Stephanie Alexander has certainly made a splash. She rose to prominence as a cook, food writer and restaurateur, but perhaps the biggest accomplishment is the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation she began in 2001.
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation grew out of Stephanie’s passion for growing her own fruit and vegetables. She wanted to share this love of gardening, so she took the program to schools across Australia, and now you can find out for yourself what makes gardening so great with her range of gardening tools and kitchen accessories.
From hand rakes to vegetable sacks, and tea towels to chopping boards, the Stephanie Alexander collection will help encourage you to enjoy your time in the garden and kitchen, alike. She believes that there’s no greater joy than sharing food, conversation and some conversation around the table and we tend to agree!
MacDonnell Copper-Plated Measuring Cup Set features:
- Designed by Stephanie Alexander.
- Made from copper plated metal.
- Set of four copper plated measuring cups, with mini saucepan like gold tone handles displaying the measurement details.
- Designed to fit nicely into one another for easy storage.
- Presented as a set of four measuring cups.
- Hand wash only.
- Please note: the copper will age naturally to a rich bronze patina.
- 1 x ¼ Cup/60ml measuring cup.
- 1 x 1/3 Cup/80ml measuring cup.
- 1 x ½ Cup/125ml measuring cup.
- 1 x 1Cup/250ml measuring cup.