In the cooking world, Stephanie Alexander has certainly made a splash. She rose to prominence as a cook, food writer and restaurateur, but perhaps the biggest accomplishment is the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation she began in 2001.
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation grew out of Stephanie’s passion for growing her own fruit and vegetables. She wanted to share this love of gardening, so she took the program to schools across Australia, and now you can find out for yourself what makes gardening so great with her range of gardening tools and kitchen accessories.
From hand rakes to vegetable sacks, and tea towels to chopping boards, the Stephanie Alexander collection will help encourage you to enjoy your time in the garden and kitchen, alike. She believes that there’s no greater joy than sharing food, conversation and some conversation around the table and we tend to agree!
Galvanised Plant Marker Set features:
- Designed by Stephanie Alexander.
- Made from galvanised metal
- Set of six galvanised plant markers with a black pen.
- These handsome garden markers will ensure that your seedlings will emerge and grow on safe from careless feet, and you will remember where you have planted your seeds.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Presented in a Stephanie Alexander box.
Dimensions: 15cm (h) x 8cm (w).