In the cooking world, Stephanie Alexander has certainly made a splash. She rose to prominence as a cook, food writer and restaurateur, but perhaps the biggest accomplishment is the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation she began in 2001.
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation grew out of Stephanie’s passion for growing her own fruit and vegetables. She wanted to share this love of gardening, so she took the program to schools across Australia, and now you can find out for yourself what makes gardening so great with her range of gardening tools and kitchen accessories.
From hand rakes to vegetable sacks, and tea towels to chopping boards, the Stephanie Alexander collection will help encourage you to enjoy your time in the garden and kitchen, alike. She believes that there’s no greater joy than sharing food, conversation and some conversation around the table and we tend to agree!
Garden Planting Set features:
- Designed by Stephanie Alexander.
- Made from European beechwood, leather and stainless steel
- The ultimate garden planting set, including a trowel, pruners, herb markers and more!
- Durable and sturdy constructed garden essentials.
- Ergonomic design for gardening comfort.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth when required.
- Presented as a ten piece set in a Stephanie Alexander box.
- 1 x 28 x 8cm Garden trovel.
- 1 x 22.5 x 5cm Garden pruners.
- 6 x 11 x 2cm Herb markers.
- 1 x 9cm Lead pencil.
- 1 x Bundle of jute string.
Dimensions: 22cm (l) x 6.5cm (w).