In the cooking world, Stephanie Alexander has certainly made a splash. She rose to prominence as a cook, food writer and restaurateur, but perhaps the biggest accomplishment is the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation she began in 2001.
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation grew out of Stephanie’s passion for growing her own fruit and vegetables. She wanted to share this love of gardening, so she took the program to schools across Australia, and now you can find out for yourself what makes gardening so great with her range of gardening tools and kitchen accessories.
From hand rakes to vegetable sacks and even rustic utensil holders, the Stephanie Alexander collection will help encourage you to enjoy your time in the garden and kitchen, alike. She believes that there’s no greater joy than sharing food, conversation and some conversation around the table and we tend to agree!
Garden Pruners features:
- Designed by Stephanie Alexander.
- Made from durable stainless steel.
- Smooth, ergonomic handles.
- Designed for general pruning and cutting work.
- Presented in a Stephanie Alexander box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Includes a safety lock to keep blades together when they are not in use.