In the cooking world, Stephanie Alexander has certainly made a splash. She rose to prominence as a cook, food writer and restaurateur, but perhaps the biggest accomplishment is the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation she began in 2001.
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation grew out of Stephanie’s passion for growing her own fruit and vegetables. She wanted to share this love of gardening, so she took the program to schools across Australia, and now you can find out for yourself what makes gardening so great with her range of gardening tools and kitchen accessories.
From hand rakes to vegetable sacks, and tea towels to chopping boards, the Stephanie Alexander collection will help encourage you to enjoy your time in the garden and kitchen, alike. She believes that there’s no greater joy than sharing food, conversation and some conversation around the table and we tend to agree!
Kitchen Tool Set features:
- Designed by Stephanie Alexander.
- Made from European beechwood, heat resistant silicone and stainless steel.
- The ultimate kitchen tool set, including a large and small spatula, whisk and wooden spoon.
- Large silicone spatula head features a beautiful floral design on one side and a conversion chart on the other.
- All pieces have European beechwood handles.
- Durable and sturdy constructed kitchen tools.
- Ergonomic designs for cooking comfort.
- Hand wash recommended (please do not soak).
- Presented as a four piece set in a Stephanie Alexander box.
- 1 x 32.5cm Large silicone head spatula with conversion chart.
- 1 x 20.5cm Small silicone head spatula.
- 1 x 30cm Stainless steel head whisk.
- 1 x 30cm Beechwood spoon.