In the cooking world, Stephanie Alexander has certainly made a splash. She rose to prominence as a cook, food writer and restaurateur, but perhaps the biggest accomplishment is the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation she began in 2001.
The Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation grew out of Stephanie’s passion for growing her own fruit and vegetables. She wanted to share this love of gardening, so she took the program to schools across Australia, and now you can find out for yourself what makes gardening so great with her range of gardening tools and kitchen accessories.
From hand rakes to vegetable sacks, and tea towels to chopping boards, the Stephanie Alexander collection will help encourage you to enjoy your time in the garden and kitchen, alike. She believes that there’s no greater joy than sharing food, conversation and some conversation around the table and we tend to agree!
MacDonnell Pinch Bowl features:
- Made In Spain.
- Designed by Stephanie Alexander.
- Made from glazed terracotta.
- Hand glazed by skilled artisans (each product is one of a kind, variations will be evident).
- The MacDonnell collection was inspired by the intensity and vibrancy of colours found in Australia's unique landscape.
- Terracotta holds heat well for oven to table serving and also maintains its cold so its perfect for summer dining.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Please note: the glaze may crack over time, which is a characteristic of glazed terracotta and not a product fault.
Dimensions: 8.5cm (d) x 4.5cm (h).