They’re the makers of all things kitschy and convenient – it’s Suck UK!
With their trademark sense of humour at the ready, Suck UK always turn
out products that are equal parts functional and fun. Because your life needs balance.
When it’s next gloomy outside, brighten up your day with the cheerful Colour Changing Umbrella from Suck UK. This compact umbrella folds out when the weather turns grey, and then comes to life with a rainbow of colours!
See, when the raindrop pattern on this umbrella comes in to contact with water, those raindrops change colour! From purple to green to red, this Colour Changing Umbrella is sure to put a spring in your gumbooted step!
Hip-hip-hooray, for Suck UK!
Colour Changing Umbrella features:
- Designed in the United Kingdom.
- Canopy made from polyester.
- Hydro-chromatic ink on raindrop pattern allows raindrops to change colour when they come in to contact with water, before drying to white again.
- Telescopic design, so it folds down to a smaller, compact size.
- Presented in a Suck UK box.
Dimensions: 96 x 54cm (when opened; 24cm in length when folded).