Sunbeam’s new Café Series combines commercial efficiency with brilliant design – so you get the best of both worlds!
Created from heavy-duty materials, the Café Series features
characteristic metal detailing and the highest quality engineering. It’s
a brilliant fusion of domestic desires and professional practicality.
If you consider yourself a bit of a coffee snob (and really, there’s no harm in that!), then you’ll need a coffee grinder that grinds down beans for your espresso machine just how you like them.
The Precision Grinder delivers – yes, you guessed it – a precise grind, thanks to Sunbeam’s quality Aussie engineering. A belt drive and dual bearings are adopted in order to minimise any conical burr movement, increasing grind accuracy and consistency. Ground coffee is then seamlessly delivered via the illuminated cradle and anti-static chamber straight in to the group handle.
Plus, you can also choose from thirty adjustable grind settings to get your coffee tasting just how you like it. Because you’re a home professional, after all…
Café Series Precision Grinder features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Stainless steel construction and finish.
- Belt driven motor minimises burr movement for a uniform grind.
- Conical burr grinding mechanism increases grind accuracy and better extraction from your espresso machine.
- Illuminated cradle and anti-static chamber.
- Grind directly in to the group handle.
- Thirty adjustable grind settings.
- Tap and Go one-touch grind technology.
- Easy recalibration system ensures ongoing precision.
- 450g hopper capacity.
Model Number: EM0700
Dimensions: 12 x 22 x 42cm.