When you’ve just cooked a terrific meal, the last thing you want to do is ruin your efforts with a blunt knife.
If you want an electric knife that is easy and comfortable to use, yet tough enough to cut the mustard (so to speak) then the Sunbeam Carveasy Twin Blade Electric Knife is for you.
The Carveasy Twin Blade Electric Knife features two stainless steel micro-serrated blades - a shorter blade for coarse carving of meats and standard breads and a longer blade for fine carving of cakes, artisan breads and delicate foods. The ergonomic handle allows for easy carving every time, while the whisper-quiet 150-watt carving motor ensures superior results.
With a simple trigger-action button, the Carveasy also features a neon power light, a hanging loop and detachable blades that are dishwasher safe. Don’t look like a turkey in the kitchen – carve up a storm with the Carveasy Twin Blade Electric Knife!
Carveasy Twin Blade Electric Knife feeatures:
- Designed in Australia.
- Powerful 150-watt carving motor with whisper-quiet operation.
- Micro-serrated stainless steel blades are durable and sharp.
- Long blade for fine carving of cakes, bread and delicate foods.
- Short blade for coarse carving of meats, standard breads and small foods.
- Blades can be easily detached for easy cleaning and are dishwasher safe.
- Ergonomic design with soft grip for comfort and control.
- Trigger action button - easy to operate.
- Neon power light.
- Handy hang-up loop.
- Hand wash recommended.
Unit Length (excluding blades): 22cm.
Fine Blade Length: 23cm
Coarse Blade Length: 20cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.