From your morning toast to your afternoon steaming brew - Sunbeam appliances have been a part of these daily routines for generations.
Intelligent and cutting-edge, Sunbeam is the sort of brand that everyday people can really rally behind. From the Princess Electric Iron of 1910, to the brilliantly modern café-worthy machines of today, Sunbeam continues to make our everyday lives better.
To celebrate the 90th birthday of Queen Elizabeth II, Sunbeam has created their London collection. Within the collection, you’ll find the London White Two Slice Toaster, which is made from stainless steel with a matte white finish and a charming design that will breathe some British appeal into your kitchen. And with features such as self centring slots, six browning settings, QuickCheck, defrost and reheat functions, you'll be able to toast everything from toast to crumpets to English muffins. Jolly good!
London White Two Slice Toaster features:
- Designed in Great Britain.
- Made from stainless steel with a matte white finish.
- 850 watts of power.
- Two self-centring slots for bread, muffins and crumpets.
- Dial with six browning settings.
- Dial and lever are decorated with a sparkling faux jewel.
- QuickCheck functions allows you to lift the lever and check your toast without interrupting the toasting cycle.
- Defrost and reheat function allow you to toast your bread to perfection.
- High lift lever makes retrieving muffins and crumpets simple.
- Cord storage in base.
Colour: Matte White.
Dimensions: 28cm (l) x 17cm (w) x 18cm (h).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.