Sunbeam has been a part of Aussie kitchens for generations – chances are, you have more than one Sunbeam appliance in yours already.
Intelligent and cutting-edge, Sunbeam is the sort of brand that every Australian can get behind. From the Princess Electric Iron of 1910, to the brilliantly modern café-worthy machines of today, Sunbeam continues to make our everyday lives better.
Boiling water has never been so…pretty! The Maestro Glass Kettle is a beautiful-looking appliance made with heat-resistant Schott-Duran glass, so that you can watch the bubbles rise as you boil up to 1.7 litres of water at a time. It’ll boil rapidly too, thanks to the 2200 watt element. Easy to fill and manoeuvre, all of your other kitchen appliances are going to be so
Maestro Glass Kettle features:
- Designed, refined and engineered in Australia.
- Body made from heat-resistant Schott-Duran glass, with stainless steel finish.
- Quick-boiling 2200 watt concealed element.
- Handle activated lid release.
- 360º cordless power base.
- 1.7 litre or 7 (tea)cup capacity.
- Cord storage facility.
Capacity: 1.7 Litres.
Height: 23cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.