With Swarovski, crystal somehow becomes pure poetry.
For over one hundred years, Swarovski has been the name synonymous with supreme cut crystal, genuine gemstones and created stones, all inspired by the company’s central European history and the pioneering invention of Daniel Swarovski back in 1892.
Widely renowned as the most beautiful crystal in the world, Swarovski endures with trendsetting design and its undying brilliance. Inspired by their own modern Stardust bracelet collection, Swarovski has taken the concept of a glittering, star-filled galaxy to the world of stationery to produce the exceptionally beautiful Stardust Rollerball and Stylus Pen Set.
These pens, with their gradually narrowing barrel and white lacquered accents, make a very impressive gift for the pen enthusiast – or any sort that loves to put pen to paper, really. But the true beauty of these pens lies in the 1,300 tiny crystals encapsulated within its body, sparkling and creating subtle light reflections as you write.
Stardust White Rollerball & Stylus Pen Set features:
- Designed in Austria.
- Clear acrylic barrel filled with 1,300 clear crystals.
- Lacquered metal accents.
- Polished silver-look appointments.
- Rollerball features a capped design and is supplied with black ink.
- Stylus on the end cap of the Stylus Pen allows you to navigate touch-screen devices, such as phones and tablet computers, with ease and accuracy.
- Stylus pen features a twist action mechanism and is supplied with black ink.
- Presented in a Swarovski gift box.
- Stardust White Rollerball Pen - 13.5cm.
- Stardust White Stylus Pen – 12.5cm.