Make your cooking shine bright like a diamond, with Swiss Diamond cookware. As the name suggests, this cookware is made in Switzerland and contains real diamonds!
Infused with tiny, genuine diamond crystals, the cooking surface of Swiss Diamond cookware is totally unique and more durable than other non-stick surfaces. Plus, because diamonds are one of the world’s most efficient conductors of heat, Swiss Diamond cookware ensures your food is cooked quickly, evenly and more efficiently than ever.
Swiss Diamond cookware is also low maintenance, as it’s easy to clean, over safe and even safe to use with metal utensils. It’s uncomplicated, unconventional cookware, designed to make cooking a breeze. What a gem!
Saucepan with Lid features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Switzerland.
- One-of-a-kind cooking surface is infused with diamond crystals, thus rendering it up to 25% harder than other non-stick cookware.
- Cookware body is made from pressure-cast aluminium.
- The diamonds infused in the non-stick surface conduct heat quickly and efficiently, cooking your food evenly.
- No oil is required – ideal for the health-conscious!
- Tough non-stick surface will not blister or peel when used at the correct temperature, and may even be used with metal cooking utensils.
- Lid made from tempered glass with a heat-resistant handle.
- Oven safe to 260ºC.
- Suitable for all cooktops, excluding induction.
- Energy friendly – low to medium heat required only.
- Easy to clean, non-stick surface may be scrubbed with a scourer when required.
- Hand wash recommended.
Capacity: 2 Litres.