It’s amazing how some days a person can feel as big as a balloon and
other days as svelte as a stringbean. In fact, many people swing between
each extreme in the period of a week, or even a day!
can greatly influence the way we see our bodies, but it’s important to
rely on something a little more concrete than our own perception,
especially considering how flippant they can be.
Digital Bathroom Scales. For over sixty years, Tanita has been a household
name for bathroom scales. Their scales are valued for their accuracy as well as their ergonomic designs.
With a metallic black ultra slim glass platform and an easy to
read display, these body scales fit perfectly in any bathroom, and will even turn themselves off for maximum energy efficiency. And to switch it on, all you need to do it tap it with your foot.
you’re on a diet or exercise regimen and need to monitor your weight
accurately, or even if you just tuck it in the corner in the bathroom
and check on yourself from time to time, Tanita’s bathroom scales are
sure to measure up.
Digital Glass Bathroom Scale features:
- Designed and engineered in Japan.
- Ultra slim, toughened safety glass platform.
- Metallic black finish beneath glass surface.
- Easy to read back-lit digital display.
- Displays in kg, lb and st-lb.
- Turns off automatically to save energy.
- Accurate and reliable digital readings.
- Maximum 150kg.
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
Model Number: HD-382.
Colour: Metallic Black.
Dimensions: 32 x 30cm.