If you have an appreciation for the art of traditional printing and old world beauty - behold the wonder of Tassotti.
The Tassotti Printing Company reignited traditional printing techniques in 1957 using moveable type presses and chalcographic presses. Today their exquisite range of hand coloured prints adorns everything from decorative papers and greeting cards, to numbered edition art prints, and stationery items in paper and canvas.
Each piece oozes otherworldly charm, lovingly handcrafted with original Tassotti decorative paper printed in sheet by the historical Venetian printing house of Tassotti in Bassano del Grappa, Italy. The family company prides themselves on their expert craftsmanship, each creation emanating beautiful quality with stunning decorative artistic detail.
It’s time to treat yourself to authentic Italian artistry, with Tassotti.
Hard Cover Peacock Notebook features:
- Designed and hand crafted in Bassana del Grappa, Italy.
- Externally covered with decorated paper of 120gsm.
- Interior ivory paper of 85gsm.
- Hard cover A6 notebook.
- Adorned with a beautiful floral peacock print in delicate tones of turquoise, green, blue, red and ivory,
- Featuring an elastic closure.
- Unlined pages for either writing or sketching.
- Includes a Tassotti Printing Company bookmark.
Dimensions: 15.5cm (l) x 10.5cm (w).