If you have an appreciation for the art of traditional printing and old world beauty - behold the wonder of Tassotti.
The Tassotti Printing Company reignited traditional printing techniques in 1957 using moveable type presses and chalcographic presses. Today their exquisite range of hand coloured prints adorns everything from decorative papers and greeting cards, to numbered edition art prints, and stationery items in paper and canvas.
Each piece oozes otherworldly charm, lovingly handcrafted with original Tassotti decorative paper printed in sheet by the historical Venetian printing house of Tassotti in Bassano del Grappa, Italy. The family company prides themselves on their expert craftsmanship, each creation emanating beautiful quality with stunning decorative artistic detail.
It’s time to treat yourself to authentic Italian artistry, with Tassotti.
Souvenir Orchestra Set features:
- Designed and hand crafted in Bassana del Grappa, Italy.
- Notepad crafted from 120gsm ivory printed paper.
- Pencil crafted from 200gsm ivory printed paper, lead and wood.
- Souvenir package containing one pencil, a small notepad and eraser, each displaying the same decorative print.
- Adorned with a beautiful orchestra themed print in tones of ivory and black.
- 1 x 7.5cm x 10.5cm notepad.
- 1 x 5cm x 3.5cm eraser.
- 1 x 17.5cm pencil.