When you're cooking up a storm, you often need specific tools to help you perfect your creations. That's where D Line comes in. This kitchenware company creates tools for every kind of job from frothing milk, making the perfect stuffed roast to creating delectable desserts, turning tricks in the frypan and more.
So when it comes to the art of making, growing and blending tea, why wouldn’t there be a D Line invention to make the job easier?
If you consider yourself a bit of a tea-ologist, then the D Line Teaology Tea Maker will definitely brighten your brew! To use, simply fill with cold or hot water and place some loose leaf tea in the large BPA-free chamber. Make sure you let the leaves unfurl and expand because that’s when the most robust flavours come out! After the tea has steeped for a while, place the Tea Maker on top of your mug and watch as the perfectly brewed liquid filters through the stainless steel strainer to fill your mug in seconds! Once finished, lift the Tea Maker off the cup and the flow will instantly stop, thanks to an automatic shut off valve situated at the bottom of the vessel.
"Hoorah!" We can hear you cry jubilantly. Finally, you can get loose…tea and love it.
Teology Tea Maker features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made of BPA-free plastic.
- Large chamber provides room for tea leaves to expand, thereby creating more intense, robust flavours.
- Automatic shut off valve situated at bottom of the vessel.
- Use to make both hot or iced tea.
- Removable stainless steel strainer attached.
- Brews 500ml (2 cups) of tea.
- Four feet attached to bottom of tea maker to keep hot underside away from bench top.
- Coaster for tea maker included.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 11cm (w, not including handle) x 12cm (h)