Adults already know the relaxing nature of the ocean – and now children can enjoy the serenity as well, with a friendly little Octopus like this one in their bedroom.
Most children might not like the idea of sharing their room with an octopus, but this guy isn’t like his fellow eight-armed friends. He’s not all slimy and grabby (no thanks to those eight arms), and he’s not constantly disappearing in to a cloud of ink. Instead, when it’s time for your little one to drift off to sleep, this Octopus Nightlight lights up with a cool blue light to provide a feeling of safety and peacefulness for your little one.
But he’s not just
any nightlight: along with a soothing azure glow, this Octopus also projects underwater ripples on to the ceiling and walls of your child’s dark bedroom. This oceanic pattern will even move like the real thing, so that your child feels a little like Ariel or King Trident in their palace under the sea.
Plus, the Octopus Nightlight will automatically switch off after thirty minutes, conserving battery energy for another night of underwater wonders.
Octopus Underwater Effect Nightlight features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from durable plastic.
- Acts as a night light while projecting moving underwater waves on to the ceiling and walls of your child's bedroom!
- Light source provided by 5 x blue Kenetic LCDs.
- Automatic shut-off after thirty minutes.
- Touch the Octopus' mouth to switch on; a second touch will switch it off.
- Requires 3 x AA batteries.
Dimensions: 21 x 14cm.