London tech company, Technology Will Save Us have a mission - to spark the imagination of children, developing their interest in technology through making, playing, coding and inventing.
In an effort to get the younger generation to think and work with their hands and to get excited about technology, the clever folk at Technology Will Save Us have designed a collection of tech-based DIY gadget kits using everyday life as their inspiration.
From DIY Thirsty Plant Kits for the little tots with green thumbs to DIY Speaker Kits for young music enthusiasts, Technology Will ave Us has a kit that will ignite a passion within every child.
Start building the future with Technology Will Save Us!
DIY Speaker Kit features:
You Will Need:
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Recommended for children 10 years and above.
- Learn how sound works and turn any object you like into your own portable speaker using diodes, resistors and capacitors.
- Kit contains a power switch, electrolytic capacitors, an exciter cable, a balloon and much more!
- Experiment with different objects and materials to discover the best sound.
- Design your very own speaker case with all sorts of colours, shapes and textures.
- Make three different synths, play your synth and record your next hit, and hack and experiment with circuits to create new and exciting sounds.
- Presented in a Technology Will Save Us box.
- 9 volt battery.
- Soldering Iron.
- Internet access.
Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 14.5cm (l) x 5cm (h).