London tech company, Technology Will Save Us have a mission to spark the imagination of children, developing their interest in technology through making, playing, coding and inventing.
In an effort to get the younger generation to think and work with their hands and to get excited about technology, the clever folk at Technology Will Save Us have designed a collection of tech-based DIY gadget kits, using everyday life as their inspiration.
From DIY Thirsty Plant Kits for the little tots with green thumbs to DIY Speaker Kits for young music enthusiasts, there is a kit that will ignite a passion within every child.
Ready, Set, Start making with Technology Will Save Us!
DIY Synth Kit features:
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Recommended for children 12 years and above.
- Let your child discover their love of electronic music by building their own synthesizer.
- Kit contains a breadboard, jumper wires, electrolytic capacitor, 8 ohm speaker and much more!
- Make three different synths, play your synth and record your next hit, and hack and experiment with circuits to create new and exciting sounds.
- Requires a computer or tablet with internet access.
- Powered by a PP3 9Volt battery (not included).
- Presented in a Technology Will Save Us box.
Packaging dimensions: 14.5cm ((w) x 10cm (l) x 5cm (h).