London tech company, Technology Will Save Us have a mission to spark the imagination of children, developing their interest in technology through making, playing, coding and inventing.
In an effort to get the younger generation to think and work with their hands and to get excited about technology, the clever folk at Technology Will Save Us have designed a collection of tech-based DIY gadget kits, using everyday life as their inspiration.
From DIY Thirsty Plant Kits for the little tots with green thumbs to DIY Speaker Kits for young music enthusiasts, there is a kit that will ignite a passion within every child.
Ready, Set, Start making with Technology Will Save Us!
DIY Thirsty Plant Kit features:
You Will Need:
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Recommended for children 8 years and above.
- Build your own solar powered moisture sensor and keep your plants healthy and happy.
- Kit contains plaster, wires, resistors and much more!
- Presented in a Technology Will Save Us box.
- A plant.
- Internet access.
Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 14.5cm (l) x 5cm (h).