The Ted Baker story concerns more than just a single man – in fact, it’s a story of an entire British fashion label that eventually came to be referred to as “No Ordinary Designer Label”.
For example, Ted Baker do not advertise, allowing word of mouth and out of the ordinary marketing to spread the name. The company also has a shop in Cheapside, London, which aside from selling clothing and accessories also combines a barbers, a shoe-shining service, and a virtual concierge all in one.
So when you get to know Ted, you’ll come to expect the unexpected – even when it comes down to travel. The Brogue Luggage Tag Set is the perfect accessory for the modern-day globetrotters and adventurous types. The set contains a small and large luggage tag made from walnut brown faux leather with brass-toned buckles and an inner ID card can be filled with all of you personal details so that you don't lose your luggage while you're exploring new lands. It's even decorated with a charming brogue pattern, to bring a touch of refinement to your travels.
Brogue Luggage Tag Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from faux leather with brass-toned buckles.
- Luggage tag set features one small and one large luggage tag decorated with a brogue pattern in a walnut brown finish.
- Adorned with the words "Well t=Travelled".
- They contain ID cards that can be filled out with your personal details.
- Presented in a Ted Baker gift box.
Large luggage tag: 12cm (l) x 7cm (w).
Small luggage tag: 10.5cm (l) x 6.5cm (w).