The Ted Baker story concerns more than just a single man – in fact, it’s a story of an entire British fashion label that eventually came to be referred to as “No Ordinary Designer Label”.
For example, Ted Baker do not advertise, allowing word of mouth and out of the ordinary marketing to spread the name. The company also has a shop in Cheapside, London, which aside from selling clothing and accessories also combines a barbers, a shoe-shining service, and a virtual concierge all in one. So when you get to know Ted, you’ll come to expect the unexpected.
Ted Baker’s ‘Drink Me’ Glass Water Bottle oozes a chic elegance that’ll turn heads everytime you take a pretty little sip. In soft nude pink with a lovely signature bowtie pattern and ornate ‘Drink Me’ lettering adorning the silicone sleeve, this glass water bottle is the ultimate in stylish hydration.
'Drink Me' Glass Water Bottle features:
- Designed in England.
- Crafted from glass and silicone.
- Stylish glass water bottle with a silicone sleeve, perfect for hot or cold drinks on the go.
- Featuring a screw top lid.
- Elegantly toned in pastel pink with the lovely signature bowtie pattern adding aesthetic detail and grip.
- Adorned with the words ‘Drink Me’ on the sleeve.
- Hand wash recommended.