The Ted Baker story concerns more than just a single man – in fact, it’s a story of an entire British fashion label that eventually came to be referred to as “No Ordinary Designer Label”.
For example, Ted Baker do not advertise, allowing word of mouth and out of the ordinary marketing to spread the name. The company also has a shop in Cheapside, London, which aside from selling clothing and accessories also combines a barbers, a shoe-shining service, and a virtual concierge all in one.
Considering Ted Baker’s expertise in this field, using this Brogue Shoe Shine Kit will be exactly like taking a leaf from the book of the best. It has everything a gentleman needs to keep his shoes spic and span – two shoe brushes, a polishing cloth, a steel shoehorn, one black polish, and one neutral polish for every other shoe colour in your wardrobe. Of course, no gentleman could be considered a gentleman if he didn’t keep his possessions tidy – the zippered faux leather case that comes with the shoe shine kit is just the thing to keep everything in one place.
Shoe Shine Kit features:
- Designed in England.
- Contains everything you need to shine your leather shoes, including brushes, cloth, shoe polish and a shoe horn.
- Presented in a black faux leather zippered bag with elastic inner straps and brogue detailing.
- 11.5cm Steel Shoehorn.
- Black Shoe Polish.
- Neutral Shoe Polish.
- Wooden Buffer Brush that reads “Polish it Up”.
- Wooden Cleaning Brush that reads “Brush it Off”.
- Soft Polishing Cloth – 26.5cm (w) x 29cm (l).