The Ted Baker story concerns more than just a single man – in fact, it’s a story of an entire British fashion label that eventually came to be referred to as “No Ordinary Designer Label”.
For example, Ted Baker do not advertise, allowing word of mouth and out of the ordinary marketing to spread the name. The company also has a shop in Cheapside, London, which aside from selling clothing and accessories also combines a barbers, a shoe-shining service, and a virtual concierge all in one.
So when you get to know Ted, you’ll come to expect the unexpected – even when it comes to stationary accessories for the distinguished gent on the go. With Ted Baker's Men's Voyager's Pencil Case, you can keep all of your essentials on-hand while you're travelling. Made from faux leather, with a refined, embossed brogue pattern, this charming case folds open to reveal three pencils, an eraser, and a sharpener.
Now you will never find yourself without the essentials when you're out in the big wide world.
Men’s Voyager's Pencil Case features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from faux leather, with a blue lined interior.
- Charming brogue patterned pencil case featuring pencils, eraser and sharpener.
- Interior pocket for storing important notes.
- Elastic loops hold pieces in place.
- Rose gold toned zip closure.
- Presented in a Ted Baker Voyager's gift box.
- 3 x 17.5cm Lead pencils.
- 1 x 2.5cm Double Barrel Sharpener.
- 1 x 6.5cm x 2.5cm Eraser.
- 1 x 21cm x 10cm Black Faux-Leather Case.