The Ted Baker story concerns more than just a single man – in fact, it’s a story of an entire British fashion label that eventually came to be referred to as “No Ordinary Designer Label”.
For example, Ted Baker do not advertise, allowing word of mouth and out of the ordinary marketing to spread the name. They also have a shop in Cheapside, London, which aside from selling clothing and accessories also combines a barbers, a shoe-shining service, and a virtual concierge all in one. What’s more, Ted Baker is extremely conscious and ethical of everything that they do.
So when you get to know Ted, you’ll come to expect the unexpected – especially when it comes to women’s accessories. For the keen flyer is this beautifully feminine Travel Set, crafted with faux pink leather, the passport case is stamped with the signature Ted Baker bow tie and metallic script that reads “Jet, Set, Go”
. An ID tag, adorned with a lovely citrus bloom floral print, will help you (and others) identify your luggage with ease, while the passport holder slips over your travel documents to keep them safe and sound.
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, Ted Baker comes along and shakes things up all over again!
Women’s Citrus Bloom Travel Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Made with faux leather.
- Passport case features a small front pocket adorned with Ted Bakers signature bow tie print and metallic script reading “Jet, Set, Go".
- Luggage tag with ID panel to fill out, rose gold-tone metal fastening, showcasing a citrus bloom floral print.
- Beautifully presented in a Ted Baker gift box.
- Passport Holder – 10.5cm (w) x 14cm (l).
- Luggage Holder – 6cm (w) x 10cm (l).