Scary pressure cookers are a thing of the past now… Tefal is here to make sure of it, with their Clipso Plus Pressure Cooker.
These days, people want safety as well as efficiency from their pressure cooker – so you’ll be happy to know that the Clipso Plus is designed with an instant and safe one-handing closure, a pressure indicator, and five pressure safety devices to prevent any mishaps. And if the pressure does build too high, you can release steam quickly or slowly via the controlled vents.
With all of this in mind, you can get back to enjoying simple cooking once more! Whip up a soup in twelve minutes, steamed vegetables in eight minutes, and even veal casserole in as little as twenty-five minutes. Thanks to the nature of pressure cooking, all the vitamins and goodness of your food will be locked in, and because the Clipso Plus is made from stainless steel, it can be used on virtually any heat source.
Clipso Plus Pressure Cooker features:
- Made in France.
- Stainless steel body with a mirror-polished exterior.
- Easy one-handed operation. A safety click will sound out once the lid has been properly closed, providing instant and safe closing.
- Pressure indicator indicates the presence of pressure and lets you know when you need to lower the heat.
- To reduce heat, you can use the controlled vent, and cut the heat all together and release the pressure when cooking is over.
- Five safety devices to ensure security while cooking.
- Ergonomic foldable handles.
- Dishwasher safe (body and lid, without gasket).
- Includes a recipe booklet.
- Please note: this pressure cooker does not include a steamer basket.
Capacity: 10 Litres.
Dimensions: 41cm (w) x 27cm (h) (including handles and lid).