Tefal’s Cook4Me is a bit of a mind-reader.
You see, it knows what you’re thinking every Saturday night: you want someone to cook for you. But you want wholesome, fresh food, not gluey rice that has been sitting in a takeaway shop for heaven knows how long. And Cook4Me also knows you want to watch more television than bubbling pots.
Cook4Me, the intelligent multi cooker, has your back! It's similar to a pressure cooker…but it’s so much more than that. Cook4Me includes a step by step recipe guide for over 85 pre-programmed recipes, for delicious meals all cooked in fifteen minutes or less. You can cook single ingredients or full recipes, and the Cook4Me will guide you to cook it all perfectly, according to ingredients, their weight and the number of people you plan to feed.
All of this means you spend less time staring at the cooker, and more time relaxing outside of the kitchen!
Tefal Cook4Me features:
- An intelligent multi-cooker with 85 pre-programmed recipes.
- Cooks recipes with a maximum of six ingredients, for 2 - 6 people.
- A digital display screen that will guide you to cook your meals
according to ingredients, their weight, or the number of people you
intend to cook for.
- Can cook under pressure, steam, brown, reheat and keep food warm after cooking with a manual, quick cooking option.
- Cook single ingredients or recipes and save them in your favourites for later.
- Quick and tasty way to cook your meat, stir-frys, soups and desserts.
- Automated cooking time.
- Automatic temperature adjustment.
- All recipes take only 15 minutes or less to cook.
- One step opening and locking lid, with an easy cleaning, non-stick removable cooking pot with cool touch handles.
Capacity: 6 Litres.
Height: 35cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.