If you’re the picky sort when it comes to ironing, then we think we’ve found the ultimate solution for you…
See, ordinary irons will drip or develop hotspots over time. Others have
tiny water tanks that require constant filling. But not Tefal’s range of
steam generator irons. They may look a little strange, but
their results certainly aren’t.
Tefal’s French-made Effectis Easy Steam Generator Iron is just the thing for those who have never used a steam iron before. Designed to be simple to use and ultra-compact, this steam generating iron does not require you to set any dials depending on your fabric type, and yet still performs ingeniously and effectively. With a high-pressure steam shot of 230 grams/minute for ridding thick fabrics of wrinkles, plus optimal steam diffusing and an easy-gliding soleplate, the Effectis will well and truly take the fuss out of ironing day.
There are plenty more features to enjoy as well, such as a special cord design that makes the iron easy to handle, a large-capacity water tank, high stability and an easy rinsing calc solution. It’s the sort of iron for those who are ready to graduate to the next level.
Effectis Easy Steam Generator Iron features:
- Made in France.
- 2200 watts.
- Smooth-gliding soleplate.
- No settings to fiddle around with – the Effectis is ready to in just two minutes, with one combination of temperature and steam adapted to all textiles.
- 5.2 bar steam pressure for time-saving operation.
- 100g/min steam output for delicate fabrics, and 230g/min steam output for thick fabrics.
- Vertical steam option for touch ups.
- Easy rinsing anti-calc collector.
- Auto off security.
- 1.5 litre water tank capacity.
- Easy cord and storage lock system.
Model Number: GV6770.
Dimensions: 19cm (w) x 34cm (l) x 30cm (h).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.