When it comes to cookware, there are so many names. But luckily, there’s one name that stands out from all the others.
It’s Tefal, of course.
Tefal, from France, make cookware that’s adored by chefs and home cooks alike. Kitchens of all shapes and sizes, all over the world are decked out with lovely, gleaming Tefal cookware.
For the safest, most efficient cooking method around, turn to induction cooktops. Tefal’s totally portable and totally smart-looking Everyday Induction Hob allows you to enjoy versatility while cooking, with pre-set functions for heating milk, stewing, stir frying, deep frying and boiling water. Its power level is adjustable (between 450 watts and 2100 watts), and meanwhile the high-quality black ceramic plate is easy to clean and cools as soon as you stop cooking, making this hob great for families with young children.
And as if this intelligent go-anywhere hob wasn’t enticing enough, Tefal has also included a bonus induction-friendly Intuition frypan – so you can get cooking right away.
Everyday Induction Hob with Bonus Frypan features:
- Designed in France.
- Black ceramic cooking surface.
- Digital display.
- Portable hob with nine power levels, from 450 watts to 2100 watts.
- Highly versatile, with six cooking functions: manual, heat milk, stew, stir fry, deep fry and boil water.
- Two-hour integrated timer.
- Suitable for induction pots and pans from 12cm to 26cm in diameter.
- Includes a bonus 20cm Tefal Intuition frypan, so you can start cooking straight away.
Dimensions: 34.5cm x 27.5cm x 5.5cm.