There’s no way around it…we can’t make deep fried food healthy.
Bah, humbug! Who cares? Every now and then, we deserve some hot chips or chicken nuggets for all that fruit and salad we’ve been eating all week! Everything in moderation, people…
Do you know what a part of the problem is? Deep fryers’ dirty oil, which is used again and again, for different foods no less. But now, as ingenious as always, Tefal have come up with a way to create deep-fried delicacies using clean oil – and it doesn’t require any complicated fiddling or waste..
It’s all thanks to the Filtra Pro: a digital deep fryer with a clever filtering system that is so obvious, we’re surprised no one came up with it earlier. Beneath the fryer’s heating element is a specially-designed, removable tray, which acts as a fine-mesh basket to filter the oil in your fryer as you lift the tray from the main unit. It’ll pick up loose chips, crumbs and more, providing cleaner oil to cook with later, and a faster clean up too.
With a simple-to-understand digital timer and a large viewing window, you can’t go wrong next time you’re in the mood for some delicious chips!
Filtra Pro Digital Deep Fryer features:
- Designed in France.
- 2300 watt heating element.
- Durable waffle stainless steel finish leaves no fingerprints.
- Metallic control panel and adjustable thermostat, with temperature ready light.
- Patented oil filtering system with easy handling: just remove the heating element and then the filtration tray to remove crumbs and more from the frying oil.
- Large 4-litre oil/1.3kg food capacity and viewing window.
- Body, bowl, basket, lid and filtering mesh disassemble for cleaning.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 40cm x 31cm x 22cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.