When it comes to cookware, there are so many names. But luckily, there’s one name that stands out from all the others.
It’s Tefal, of course.
Tefal, from France, make cookware that’s adored by chefs and home cooks alike. Kitchens of all shapes and sizes, all over the world are decked out with lovely, gleaming Tefal cookware. They’ve been a household name for decades now, thanks to their unwavering quality. This Sauté Pan, for example, is made from long-lasting hard anodised aluminium, with a non-stick interior that allows for easy release of your culinary creations.
Then there’s Tefal’s famous Thermo-Spot indicator: a red spot in the middle of the pan that will turn bright red when your pan is at the perfect temperature to commence grilling. Lastly, you’ll find a very strong riveted handle, complete with a comfortable non-slip grip, for lifting the entire grill safely from the stove top.
Hard Anodised Sauté Pan with Lid features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from hard anodised aluminium.
- Hard non-stick cooking surface.
- Tefal’s famous ThermoSpot, for a visual indication as to whether or not your pan is hot enough to start cooking with. The spot will turn a solid red when the temperature is just right.
- Non-slip, riveted handle for durability.
- Tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your food while it cooks.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, excluding induction.
- Energy friendly – low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.