When everyone’s favourite celebrity chef, Jamie Oliver, decided to release his own collection of cookware and was looking for someone to make his designs a reality, he went straight to French cookware legends, Tefal.
“The first set of pots and pans I ever owned were Tefal,” says Jamie “and they’re still knocking about somewhere. That’s how good they are!”
New from Jamie and Tefal, the Professional Series New Wave Hard Anodised collection is cookware designed by people who are just as passionate about cooking as you are! Each piece in the range boasts the same, tough hard anodised exterior and smart non-stick interior. Safe for use in the oven, as well as on all kinds of cooktops, Jamie’s Hard Anodised cookware is built to cope with whatever your busy kitchen can throw at it. And then some more.
Loaded with clever features, built to last and utterly versatile, Jamie’s New Wave Hard Anodised range is cookware at its most brilliant. After all, what else would you expect from a pair of professionals like Jamie Oliver and Tefal…?
Professional Series New Wave Hard Anodised Frypan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in France by Tefal, in conjunction with Jamie Oliver.
- Made from heavyweight, hard anodised aluminium, which ensures durability as well as quick and even distribution of heat across the surface of the cookware.
- Non-stick interior is free from PFOAs, cadmium, lead and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Tefal's clever Thermo-Spot on the cooking surface fades to black when your cookware has reached the perfect temperature to seal in your food's flavour.
- Solid riveted handle is made from stainless steel, with a silicone insert underneath for a comfortable, non-slip grip.
- Curved lips are designed to make pouring easy.
- Oven safe to 210°C.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces - including induction cooktops!
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly – best used with low to medium heat.
- We recommend wooden or plastic cooking utensils for use with non-stick cookware.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Jamie Oliver Professional Anodised Induction Cookware has metal handles. Even though these handles are especially designed to stay cool, at high temperatures, or when used in the oven, these handles may become extremely hot. To avoid injury, make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot cookware.