When everyone’s favourite celebrity chef, Jamie Oliver, decided to
release his own collection of cookware and was looking for someone to
make his designs a reality, he went straight to French cookware legends,
“The first set of pots and pans I ever owned were Tefal,” says Jamie
“and they’re still knocking about somewhere. That’s how good they are!”
New from Jamie and Tefal, the Professional Series New Wave Hard Anodised
collection is cookware designed by people who are just as passionate
about cooking as you are! Each piece in the range boasts the same, tough
hard anodised exterior and smart non-stick interior. Safe for use in
the oven, as well as on all kinds of cooktops, Jamie’s Hard Anodised
cookware is built to cope with whatever your busy kitchen can throw at
it. And then some more.
Loaded with clever features, built to last and utterly versatile,
Jamie’s New Wave Hard Anodised range is cookware at its most brilliant.
After all, what else would you expect from a pair of professionals like
Jamie Oliver and Tefal…?
Professional Series New Wave Hard Anodised Roasting Dish features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in France by Tefal, in conjunction with Jamie Oliver.
- Made from heavyweight, hard anodised aluminium, which
ensures durability as well as quick and even distribution of heat across
the surface of the cookware.
- Non-stick interior is free from PFOAs, cadmium, lead and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Stainless steel lid, for sealing in heat.
- Also includes a stainless steel roasting rack.
- Solid riveted handle is made from stainless steel, with a silicone insert underneath for a comfortable, non-slip grip.
- Curved lips are designed to make pouring easy.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, excluding induction.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly – best used with low to medium heat.
- We recommend wooden or plastic cooking utensils for use with non-stick cookware.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Jamie Oliver Professional Anodised Induction Cookware has metal
handles which, when used in the oven, will
become hot. To avoid injury, make sure you use an oven mitt
when handling hot cookware.
Internal Dimensions: 26cm (w) x 32cm (l) x 7cm (h).
External Dimensions: 30cm (w) x 39.5cm (l) 18cm (h), including handles and lid.