One is the world’s most beloved celebrity chef. The other is a French company who has been making cookware since all the way back in the Fifties. Add them together and what do you get? Some of the best cookware around.
Introducing Jamie and Tefal’s latest triumph – the Professional Series New Wave Stainless Steel and Copper collection. With a thick, heavy-duty base that combines stainless steel with copper – two metals known for their heat-conductive properties – this cookware not only heats up really quickly, it also distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface, eliminating hot spots.
Add to that the Stainless Steel and Copper range’s suave, polished good looks and you’ve got cookware that makes spending time in the kitchen a more exciting prospect than ever!
When it comes to designing cookware, Jamie Oliver and Tefal are a winning combination. Just like stainless steel and copper!
Professional Series Stainless Steel and Copper Frypan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in France by Tefal, in conjunction with Jamie Oliver.
- Body made from 18/10 stainless steel, with a heavy stainless steel and copper base that heats up quickly and distributes heat evenly across the base of the cookware.
- Non-stick cooking surface is free from PFOAs, cadmium, lead and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Tefal's clever Thermo-Spot on the cooking surface fades to black when your cookware has reached the perfect temperature to seal in your food's flavour.
- Solid riveted handle is made from stainless steel, with a silicone insert underneath for a comfortable, non-slip grip.
- Polished exterior.
- Curved lips make pouring easy.
- Oven safe to 210°C.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces - including induction cooktops!
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly – best used with low to medium heat.
- We recommend wooden or plastic cooking utensils for use with Tefal’s Professional Series cookware.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Jamie Oliver Professional Stainless Steel and Copper Cookware has metal handles. Even though these handles are especially designed to stay cool, at high temperatures, or when used in the oven, these handles may become extremely hot. To avoid injury, make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot cookware.