One is the world’s most beloved celebrity chef. The other is a French
company who has been making cookware since all the way back in the
Fifties. Add them together and what do you get? Some of the best
Introducing Jamie and Tefal’s latest triumph – the Professional Series
New Wave Stainless Steel collection. With a thick, heavy-duty
base with great heat-conductive properties, this cookware not only heats up
really quickly, it also distributes heat evenly across the cooking
surface, eliminating hot spots.
Add to that the Stainless Steel range’s suave, polished good
looks and you’ve got cookware that makes spending time in the kitchen a
more exciting prospect than ever!
When it comes to designing cookware, Jamie Oliver and Tefal are a winning combination.
Jamie Oliver New Wave Steel Multi Fit Steamer features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in France by Tefal, in conjunction with Jamie Oliver.
- Body made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heats up quickly and distributes heat evenly
across the base of the cookware.
- Solid riveted handles are made from stainless steel.
- Polished exterior.
- Curved lips make pouring easy.
- Includes a matching stainless steel lid.
- Multi-diameter Steamer Insert, suitable for Jamie Oliver Professional Series cookware with a diameter of 16cm, 18cm, or 20cm.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction cooktops.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly – best used with low to medium heat.
- We recommend wooden or plastic cooking utensils for use with Tefal’s Professional Series cookware.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Jamie Oliver Professional Stainless Steel and Copper
Cookware has metal handles. Even though these handles are especially
designed to stay cool, at high temperatures, or when used in the oven,
these handles may become extremely hot. To avoid injury, make sure you
use an oven mitt when handling hot cookware.
Diameter: 16cm, 18cm or 20cm.