If you’re the picky sort when it comes to ironing, then we think we’ve found the ultimate solution for you…
See, ordinary irons will drip or develop hotspots over time. Others have tiny water tanks that require constant filling. But not Tefal’s range of steam generator irons. They may look a little strange, but their results certainly aren’t.
Tefal’s French-made Pro Express Total Control Steam Generator Iron is just the thing for those who have never used a steam iron before. Designed to be simple to use and ultra-compact, this steam generating iron allows for fast and efficient ironing at the touch of a button. It also boasts three settings - delicate, normal and jeans - so you can adjust the iron temperature to suit your needs.
There are plenty more features to enjoy as well, such as the high-pressure steam, special cord design that makes the iron easy to handle, a large-capacity water tank and easy gliding soleplate. It’s the sort of iron for those who are ready to graduate to the next level.
Pro Express Total Control Steam Generator features:
- Made in France.
- Smooth-gliding soleplate.
- Three settings - delicate, normal and jeans for different fabrics.
- 6.5 bar steam pressure for time-saving operation.
- 430g/min steam output for thick fabrics.
- Glide self-cleaning soleplate glides easily on all fabrics.
- Vertical steam option for touch ups.
- Easy rinsing anti-calc collector.
- Auto off security.
- 1.8 litre water tank capacity.
- Easy cord and storage lock system.
Model Number: GV8962.
Dimensions: 19cm (w) x 34cm (l) x 30cm (h).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.