When a cookware range earns the title of “Pro”, you know that things are about to get serious…
Thankfully in the case of Tefal’s Pro Selection Induction range, “pro”
doesn’t necessarily equate to difficult. In fact, Pro Selection makes
professional-looking cooking easy!
You’ll be flipping and frying with comfort and ease thanks to the Pro
Selection range’s thick bases, which ensure great cooking conditions and
ideal heat distribution for success when cooking time and time again, while Tefal’s Thermo-Spot technology also lets you
know when your pan is hot enough to start cooking. And then you have
Tefal’s highly resistant non-stick coating for less mess, which also
happens to be made with no harmful chemicals, such as lead and cadmium.
Lastly, Pro Selection’s stamped encapsulated base allows it to be used
on any hob type, including induction – for cookware that’s finally up to
date with the latest in cooking methods.
Pro Selection Induction Stirfry Pan features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in France.
- Lightweight yet sturdy aluminium body.
- Riveted, solid stainless steel handles.
- Reinforced non-stick cooking surface for an easier release of food.
- Cooking surface is free of harmful chemicals, including PFOAs, lead and cadmium.
- Thermo-Spot technology; red spot in centre of pan turns solid red when the optimal temperature has been reached.
- Compatible with all hobs, including induction.
Extra Care Tips:
- Recommended for use with wooden utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
- The Pro Selection Induction range features stainless steel
handles, which may become hot during cooking, so make sure to handle
them carefully and wear an oven glove.