Tefal’s new Reserve Collection is exactly what you’ve been looking for to add a little sizzle
to your kitchen!
Reserve is cookware with class. One look at its elegant silhouette –
those gently curved bases and sculpted handles – and you’ll want to fill
your kitchen with Reserve. But Reserve is about so much more than just
its good looks. There’s also Reserve’s hard anodised construction,
designed to help you cook your favourite meals evenly and more
efficiently than ever before.
Equipped with a non-stick cooking surface that’s free of potentially
harmful chemicals, Reserve makes everything about cooking easy. Meaning
you can get back to what you love most about spending time in the
kitchen – the simple joy of creating delicious food for your family.
With Tefal Reserve Collection cookware in your kitchen, you’ll find yourself volunteering to cook more and more often.
Reserve Collection Pot Roast with Lid features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in France.
- Hard anodised construction heats up quickly and distributes heat efficiently.
- Non-stick cooking surface contains no potentially harmful chemicals, including PFOAs, cadmium and lead.
- Tefal’s clever Thermo-Spot indicator on the cooking surface
fades to black when you heat your pan to let you know when you’re ready
to begin cooking.
- Stainless steel handles.
- Matching tempered glass lid.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly – best used with low to medium heat.
- We recommend wooden or plastic cooking utensils for use with non-stick cookware.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Tefal Reserve Collection Cookware features metal handles. Even
though these handles are specifically designed to stay cool, at high
temperatures, or when used in the oven, these handles may become
extremely hot. To avoid injury, make sure you use an oven mitt when
handling hot cookware.