When it comes to cookware, there are so many names. But luckily, there’s one name that stands out from all the others.
It’s Tefal, of course.
Tefal, from France, make cookware that’s adored by chefs and home cooks
alike. Kitchens of all shapes and sizes, all over the world are decked
out with lovely, gleaming Tefal cookware. Perfect for everyday cooking tasks, Tefal’s So Optimal frypan range makes cooking and
cleaning up a total breeze, thanks to one of Tefal’s latest inventions: Titanium Force non-stick surfaces.
The rings in the base of each So Optimal frypan are created with the use
of hard titanium particles and metallic fillers, which give off a
three-dimensional holographic effect while also providing long-lasting
durability and improved non-stick performance. Finished off with an
enamelled exterior and heat-resistant handles, So Optimal is so
what the home chef ordered.
So Optimal Frypan features:
- Hard aluminium exterior with grey enamelled coating.
- Improved Titanium Force non-stick surface grants long-lasting durability and improved non-stick performance.
- Non-stick surface is PFOA-free, and is super easy to clean.
- Patented Thermo-Spot darknes to determine the perfect cooking temperature.
- Suitable for use on gas, electric and ceramic hobs.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Dishwasher safe.