The Victorians believed that the future was in steam…
Well, they weren’t far off on the garment care front, at least.
Nay, we didn’t ever get to live out our steampunk fantasies. Dirigibles and rotating aerial houses haven’t replaced cars and regular old houses, but at least steam has come in handy when it’s time for washing day. You already know that Tefal make great cookware – now it’s time to revel in their equally as great irons.
The Ultimate Steam Power Autoclean Iron. A mouthful to say, but a cinch to use. Hold it vertically, press the steam button, and make use of the powerful (and variable) high steam performance to smooth out clothing. Plus, this iron’s auto clean function means that its soleplate will provide long-lasting glideability.
Powerful steam performance, coupled with outstanding ironing results? Must be a Tefal.
Ultimate Steam Power Autoclean Iron features:
- Made in France.
- 2400W power.
- Powerful variable steam function: 0-50g, and a 200g/minute output.
- Variable temperatures for linen/cotton/wool, silk, and synthetics.
- Vertical steam function.
- Spray function.
- Glide protect auto clean soleplate provides long-lasting glideability.
- Anit-drip soleplate.
- Auto-off function; 30 seconds when lying flat, 8 minutes when standing upright.
- Large water tank (350ml) with extra visible water level.
- Comfort tip for high precision.
- Extra stable heel and easycord system.
Dimensions: 32 x 16 x 16cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.