They did it for whisky, and boy did they do it well…
Now, Teroforma are bringing the deep chill to your wine – but not with
ice, or even stones this time. They’re something new, and kind of
pretty: they’re called Wine Twirls.
Like small clear pebbles, Wine Twirls sit in your wine to keep it cold
where it counts: in your glass, as you sip at it. Wine Twirls can keep a
glass of wine chilled for up to forty-five minutes, and because they
are made from food-safe plastic and filled with a freeze-able high-tech
gel, they don’t impart any flavour or odour on your drink. And they
certainly don’t dilute it like ice.
To use these brilliant devices, simply place them in the freezer three
hours ahead of when you plan to pour your wine. Once that wine has made
it to your glass, pop a Wine Twirl in as well, swirl it around and
enjoyed chilled wine right through to the last sip.
Wine Twirls Set features:
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Made from FDA-approved, food-safe resin and high-tech thermal gel.
- Imparts neither flavour nor odour on your wine.
- Won't dilute your wine like ice cubes.
- Place in freezer 3 hours ahead of time, then place in your glass of wine.
- Includes a cloth drawstring bag for storage.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented as a set of four in a Teroforma box.
Dimensions: 4.5cm (w) x 2cm (h).