The practical things in your kitchen are rarely works of art. Mixing spoons? They're rarely more than "meh". Measuring cups? Absolutely not.
But this giant-esque, yet beautiful chopping board from The Big Chop will soon have pride of place on your bench – and become an indispensable part of your meal preparations too!
Tasmanian craftsmen construct each unique Big Chop chopping board from hand selected timbers, ensuring this small but sustainable supply of native timber is available for generations to come. This Butcher's Block has been crafted by hand from Tasmanian Oak, making it durable and heavy enough to stay put no matter how tough the chopping job. And with its hefty construction, it's sure to last through a lifetime of chopping and slicing.
With its lovely variations in timber colour and grain, a Big Chop chopping board will bring some rustic beauty to your kitchen every day.
Butcher's Block features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Handmade in Australia from Tasmanian Oak.
- Timber sourced from sustainable native and plantation forests.
- Real timber chopping boards have natural anti-bacterial properties.
- After use, wipe with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and leave to dry naturally.
- Never immerse in water.
- Every three to four weeks, spray lightly with vegetable oil and rub into the timber to preserve the finish.
Dimensions: 50 x 34 x 9cm.