Deep in the Tasmanian wilderness, works of art are born.
The Big Chop Cutting Boards will change the way you think about your
everyday cutting boards. Made by hand from sustainable Tasmanian
Blackwood and Myrtle timbers, each board is a stunning display piece as
well as a durable, practical tool you’ll be using for the rest of your
Every piece of wood is truly distinctive and full of irregularities, which brings a unique beauty to each cutting board. The wood has been
hand-selected and meticulously crafted from the finest Tasmanian timber for a luxurious look and feel, as well as a testament to traditional craftsmanship. The Big Chop Carving Board is also fitted with stainless steel spikes, which assist in keeping whole roast meats steady as you slice them in to portions.
A stunning board made by hand, sustainably and beautifully – The Big
Chop boards are the only boards you’ll ever need, or want.
Carving Board features:
- Handmade in Tasmania.
- Crafted from Tasmanian timber.
- Stainless steel spikes in the centre of the board hold large cuts of meat steady for carving.
- A deep groove around the inside of the board will catch juices and keep your counter top clean.
- The wood of this board possesses natural anti-bacterial properties, so simply wipe with a damp cloth and a mild detergent to clean.
- Every two to three weeks apply olive or vegetable oil to the surface.
Dimensions: 50 x 34 x 4cm.