Deep in the Tasmanian wilderness, works of art are born.
The Big Chop Cutting Boards will change the way you think about your
everyday cutting boards. Made by hand from sustainable Tasmanian
Blackwood and Myrtle timbers, each board is a stunning display piece as
well as a durable, practical tool you’ll be using for the rest of your
Every piece of wood is truly distinctive and full of irregularities…
bringing a unique beauty to each cutting board. The wood has been
hand-selected and meticulously crafted from the finest Tasmanian timber
–for a luxurious look and feel.
A stunning board made by hand, sustainably and beautifully – The Big
Chop Cutting Boards are the only boards you’ll ever need, or want.
Rectangular 5 Timbers Cutting Board features:
- Made by hand from Tasmanian timbers – Blackwood and Myrtle.
- Wood has been hand-selected from sustainable native and plantation forests in Tasmania: blackwood, myrtle, celery top, Tasmanian oak and sassafras.
- Natural anti-bacterial properties.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and a mild detergent.
- Every two to three weeks apply olive or vegetable oil to the surface.
Care & Cleaning:
- After use, wipe with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and leave to dry naturally.
- Never immerse in water.
- Every three to four weeks, spray lightly with vegetable oil and rub into the timber to preserve the finish.
Dimensions: 34cm (w) x 50cm (l) x 4cm (h).