The practical things in your kitchen are rarely works of art. Mixing
spoons? They're rarely more than "meh". Measuring cups? Absolutely not.
But this beautiful chopping board from The Big Chop will soon have pride
of place on your bench - and become an indispensable part of your meal
Tasmanian craftsmen construct each unique board from hand selected
timbers, ensuring this small but sustainable supply of native timber is
available for generations to come. Durable and heavy enough to stay put
no matter how tough the chopping job, it will last through a lifetime of
chopping and slicing.
And because of its lovely variations in timber colour and grain, a Big
Chop chopping board can also be used as a serving board. Wheels of
cheese and antipasti platters will look amazing on it!
Rectangular Blackwood Board features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Handmade in Australia from Blackwood and Myrtle.
- Timber sourced from sustainable native and plantation forests.
- Real timber chopping boards have natural anti-bacterial properties.
- After use, wipe with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and leave to dry naturally.
- Never immerse in water.
- Every three to four weeks, spray lightly with vegetable oil and rub into the timber to preserve the finish.
Dimensions: 50cm (l) x 34cm (w) x 7cm (d).