The Lust List. A modern-day, pen and paper rendition of “My Favourite
Things” by Australian designer and illustrator Sally Spratt.
Sally possesses a deep love for style and fashion, and it shines through
on her blog known as The Lust List. Every day, Sally draws a collection
of items that she wishes she could own, in her signature watercolour
style, including everything from candles to the latest designer
Sally’s illustrations and ambitions have caught the eye of renowned magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar
– and now you can own a piece of Sally’s work too, with The Lust List
stationery collection. Adorned in Sally’s darling illustrations, these
premium note cards are perfect for poignant well-wishes wrapped up in
the most stylish way possible.
For stationery that you can really lust over, look no further…
Simple Pleasures Notecard Set feature:
- Designed in Australia.
- Illustrations by Australian illustrator-designer Sally Spratt, owner of The Lust List blog.
- Digitally printed on quality 312gsm card stock.
- Blank inside, for writing your own personal message.
- Includes ten cards of the same design, with white envelopes.
- Presented in a white box tied with a black bow.
Dimensions: 15 x 15cm.