The Lust List. A modern-day, pen and paper rendition of “My Favourite Things” by Australian designer and illustrator Sally Spratt.
Sally possesses a deep love for style and fashion, and it shines through on her blog known as The Lust List. Every day, Sally draws a collection of items that she wishes she could own, in her signature watercolour style, including everything from candles to the latest designer clothing.
Sally’s illustrations and ambitions have caught the eye of renowned magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar
– and now you can own a piece of Sally’s work too, with The Lust List stationery collection. Adorned in Sally’s darling illustrations, these premium note cards are perfect for poignant well-wishes wrapped up in the most stylish way possible.
For stationery that you can really lust over, look no further…
Top Notes Notecard Set feature:
- Designed in Australia.
- Illustrations by Australian illustrator-designer Sally Spratt, owner of The Lust List blog.
- Digitally printed on quality 312gsm card stock.
- Blank inside, for writing your own personal message.
- Includes ten cards of the same design, with white envelopes.
- Presented in a white box tied with a black bow.
Dimensions: 15 x 15cm.