Over 100 years ago, revolutionary company, Thermos, invented the first ever vacuum bottle. Today, Thermos is still the world’s leading manufacturer of insulated products, pioneering innovation and style for everything from beverage holders to food jars, mugs and tumblers.
This Stainless Steel Vacuum Microwaveable Food Jar features patented Thermax insulation technology, which virtually eliminates temperature change by creating an airless vacuum space between double steel walls. This superior insulation layer will keep your soups and stews hotter for up to four hours, or fruit and salads chilled for up to nine. The body feels cool to touch even when there’s hot liquids inside, but you won’t see a single bead of sweat when cold liquids lie within.
For superior insulated vacuumware for when you’re zipping around town, no one does it better than Thermos.
Stainless Steel Vacuum Microwaveable Food Jar features:
- Made from stainless steel.
- Thermax insulation technology prevents temperature change by creating an airless vacuum space for maximum temperature retention, keeping its contents hotter for up to four hours, and colder for up to nine.
- Features a removable microwaveable food jar.
- Cool to touch body with hot liquids and sweat-proof with cold liquids.
- Wide mouth, easy to fill, eat from and clean
- Plastic food jar and lid microwave safe.
- Dishwasher safe.